Saturday 19 September 2015

Blossom Parade


I went to the blossom parade with my friends and it was really enjoyable. Up above is my Fotobabble it talks about the specific photos, it is a great app.The theme of the blossom parade was "Great Things Grow Here". There were schools, businesses and many more participating in the parade. Parkvale was even doing it. They were marching. My favourite was a float that had flowers made of colourful crepe paper. I saw lots of people that I knew and they gave me some lollies. I was really looking forward to the foam at the end. For once the man squirted the foam at me for at least about 5 seconds.My clothes were saturated at the end but it was worth it. It was enjoyable time at the blossom parade.

Hope you enjoyed!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Georgia, it certainly was a great day at the parade! This was a great photo of how you were all feeling after getting smashed by the foam. It would be cool if the foaming machine came to Parkvale...Mum xxx

    ReplyDelete