Tuesday 15 September 2015

Art Exhibition QR Code

Hi everyone, this week I chose to blog my QR code. What is a QR code your saying? Well if you have the QR code app on your phone, tablet, ipad or ipod you can scan my code and it will take you to my voice recording describing my description. The reason why I am blogging this is because I am really excited about my art and I want to share the excitement with you!
If you would like to make a QR code here is the link to make one.
Here is the description I was saying in the QR code.

My art is called Tree Seasons. It is 4 small canvases that have a tree spreading throughout all the seasons. The tree is a blossom tree and I love the colour of the flowers so that represents me. I chose this piece of art because it was challenging for me and I liked the look of it. The process of making it was a long process, I had to blend my canvases, draw my tree, Paint my tree and paint my leaves with cotton buds. There were tricky bits of that process. One of them was blending the colours. I had heaps of challenges during the time I made the art, especially when I messed up and I had to wipe the paint of my canvas. Some of the background rubbed off to so then I had to remake the same colour. That was hard!! One of my special features was having 4 different canvases which made my art easy to split into 4 pieces.
I am really proud of my art because I took great care with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment