Friday 22 August 2014

Will I complete it?

Whew, my wheels are sore. I get to rest now. Ohh, but my owner is racing me down a really hard track in a moment. I should just run away. Wait I can’t because I’m a bike and I need someone to ride me so I can actually get away. I’m getting a headache from even thinking about it. Oh and did I mention that my owner is a professional bike rider? But one of my reliefs is that he soooo... won’t be flipping me at all. Thats my sarcastic side, do you like it? Ha...ha…Oh... okay. I better harden up other wise if he loses he might blame everything on me and believe me it is not a good sight.

I close my handles and wait for Brook my owner. I’m waiting, ok I’m getting bored. All of a sudden my arms start to turn. Were off. I can hear the crowd cheering for me. “Brook Brook” yelled the fans. “Oh,” I sighed there cheering for Brook. I’m the one thats doing most of the work here any way. I can see sharp corners, sharp corners and guess what, more sharp corners. As I come round one of the sharp corners I can see lots of trees that I could crash into and poles that I could smash into. Oh here is going to be something that will turn into a nightmare.

The jump was up next. I hold my breath to prevent screaming. Wait I don’t have a breath, what am I thinking? ok I probably just need to settle down. I should just look down at the ground. OMG I’m going up. It must be the jump ahh I close my eyes. I shouldn’t be doing this I yell wait I should because I’m a bike Ahh I need to focus now because I could die right now. I,ve landed yay but have i survived is the question? Yes I have I hear cheering and many other thing I am a surviving bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment