Thursday 28 August 2014

The first night of production

Yesterday we performed for the first time. Jared was Maui and he did very well but he forgot some of his lines. I think the crowd really liked ours because they clapped very loudly at the end. My dance that I made up with Tiaana and William went very well. The strobe light was on while we were doing it. It gave it a cool effect. I was very excited about performing but when I got on the stage I started to get really nervous and I had sweaty hands. Before we went on stage I went to room 5 to get my moko on and have my glitter on. After that I went to room 10 with my friend and I put my  dress on. We got white alice bands to put around our heads. The dancers got white gloves that glow in the dark when Mr Ford puts a special light on us. We also wore  different feathers to put in our bun. I felt like a princess when I put on the long white gloves. The only thing was was that the gloves keep slipping down. I got my makeup done by Mrs Hardaker.  She put mascara on me and a bit of eyeliner.  She did this to Tiaana and Kiana too. I really enjoyed the first night but……………. I was really tired too.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment