Friday 12 June 2015

Camp moment in time

This is my camp moment in time that I wrote for our writing task. I thought it was really fun. 

Kayak leg of the amazing race




The scorching sun beaming onto my face is so hot that it is unbearable. There's splashes of water dropping onto my legs. I start to get goose bumps.  I couldn't wait untill it would be finished. The paddles moving up and down and side to side is in rhythm. Up, down, side, side, up, down, side, side. I could faintly hear Ians voice saying “Touch the rock, touch the rock”. We jumped out. Splash! My legs could hardly take the freezing cold water. The squishy moss under my feet is so gross. I touch the old looking rock and climb back in my very wet kayak. I paddle back to the shore hearing the sound of sophia encouraging and cheering. I hop out and put my shoes on my dripping feet. I run off feeling proud
Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg



]

No comments:

Post a Comment