Tuesday 26 May 2015

Sports

In the weekend I play sports such as netball and canoe polo. Last weekend we won our netball 19-1 against Peterhead. I  played the positions GD, C and GA.  My favourite netball netball player from the silver ferns is Casey Williams because she plays my favourite position GD. Also because she is the captain of the Silver Ferns.



I also play canoe polo in the afternoon. My team is in the top grade. It is really hard to try and stay in your boat when somebody is barging into you. Goalie is really hard to play because we use to be able to be held by a person at the back of you but know that we are used to playing and we know the rules we are not allowed to be held.  That means that we have to paddle ourselves underneath the goal and stay there for the whole game.




Displaying IMG_1283.JPG

2 comments:

  1. Wow Georgia you are a really good canoe polo player you are good at passing the ball to everyone and you have nice strong passes. You are a really good netballer to. I can tell you love GD. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have really enjoyed watching the canoe polo, your whole team has really improved - I agree that it is certainly difficult when the other team ram your kayaks. It is great you are having a go at different sports Georgia xxx

    ReplyDelete