Friday 6 March 2015

My special place



My special place


Turning the corner of one of many windy roads we arrived at the place which I call paradise.


Racing out of the car I sink my feet in the burning sand and set my eyes on the beautiful view.


As fast as could I sprinted out to the glistening water and dipped my feet in ankle deep.


All I could hear was waves crashing, crashing and crashing.


The taste of sea salt gathering on my lips is such a great feeling.


A great feeling to be back.  


By Georgia

3 comments:

  1. I love this piece of writing Georgia, you took me straight to where we went swimming with Johnny at Castor Bay on the North Shore. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats a very good special writing poem georgia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful poem Georgia. You have included some awesome words and your writing provides the reader with lots of imagery. Well done!

    ReplyDelete