Monday 13 October 2014

My awesome holiday!!!

This holiday I had my birthday I turned big double digits. (10) I woke up really early and woke up mum. I raced down to lounge and I saw some present. I opened them and I got a dance bag and some new shoes. Also I got a green towel. I knew that I was getting a Labrador puppy but what I didn't know was that I was going to the netball in Palmerston North and Auckland to see my new baby cousin. I be came so excited that I Just couldn't wait. I'm so excited for when I get to go!



My goal for this term is to become a young leader at prize giving. To become young leader I think I have to show I lot of leadership and show a lot of pride to become young leader.























1 comment:

  1. Hi Georgia its Grandma. We have just seen some photos of you & Louie, very cute:) We have just been talking on Skype to Uncle Jas, Aunty Michelle, Johnny & Poppy was there too! Well done to gain two badges,
    1 for culture & 1 for maths, that's a high five for sure. Keep up the good work & always do your best. See ya.
    xoxo from Grandad too.

    ReplyDelete