Monday 14 April 2014

Master chef

On Wednesday my group 'Survivor Turtles' cooked a wonderful breakfast and lunch.  The desert was a let down but any way I still enjoyed it, that's the main part of it isn't it?

Breakfast time. We worked hard running very short on time but we finished because of teamwork and won the breakfast challenge. The lunch looked very close one group had spaghetti and meatballs, another had mini burgers which are called sliders and the rest made burgers. Our burgers were delicious! I think our onion flavour chips just topped it off. Oh no! Dessert! Do I really want to tell you about the desert? It was horrible! That's how we lost the lead. At least we tried though and it did taste nice but it was about presentation. I still enjoyed the cooking challenge. What a great day!



               
 

1 comment:

  1. awesome ninja turtle with the awesome design and colorful colors.

    ReplyDelete